Service Team Lead (Public Healthcare) - Up to $2800/ Central - spccp
Exciting new opportunity in the Public Healthcare Sector
Salary: Up to $2800
1 year contract with AWS/Benefits
Working Location: Central
- Mon to Fri
- 8.30am to 5.30pm/ 7am to 3pm/ 12pm to 9pm
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our patients & guests
- Supervises the daily staff attendance and manages the inpatient’s main roster
- Supervise, train and motivate junior staff, so as to achieve maximum patient care and satisfaction
- Handle feedback, email enquiries and communication issues
- Performs pre-emptive internal audits to uncover operational issues
- Act as the reporting officer to the ancillary staff and conduct all orientation and induction for new staff
- Assume other responsibilities tasked by the reporting officer, including admin support duties, statistics etc
- Conduct counselling for staff when necessary
- Cover core duties like Admission, Discharge, Transfer and Financial Counselling.
- Supervises and collates the training and development plans progress
- Develop training slides and perform training to staffs
- Lead and/or support in quality improvement projects
- Chairs weekly staff roll call
- Min. Diploma Holder
- Min. 2 years of experience in healthcare or service related industry
- Experience in staff management/ leading a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates who would like to grab this opportunity, do apply now!
Send your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the title "Service Team Leader (Public Healthcare)" now !
By submitting any application/resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Chloe Chew | R1768631
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | 11C5781