Service/Security Technicians(Work Shifts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to intrusion alarm system activation
- Performing maintenance service, commissioning of alarm systems
- Attending to customer request on alarm and card access systems
- Conducting patrols at night
- You are required to work on 12-hr rotating shift.
- You should possess at least higher nitec with a high level of energy,
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1-2 years working experience, those who obtained Enhanced Basic Security certification will be an added advantage
- Gross salary from $2510 to $2960 (16 shifts/mth) with OT opportunities
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.