Service Relation Officer (Receptionist/Call Centre/South West/5 Days/$1800)
Working Location: South West
5 Days Work
Up to $1800 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT Industry located in the South West has opening for Service Relation Officer .
- To ensure effective dispatch of Technicians/Customer Engineers and support services.
- To ensure accuracy and timeliness of data entry.
- To provide service quotation to customer
- To coordinate relocation and installation of products and services
- To assist in management of Toners and supplies operation including 3rd party vendors
- To attend to all incoming calls received via Call Centre and address them appropriately.
- To keep machine downtime to a minimum through effective dispatch of Technicians/Customer Engineers.
- To monitor Technicians/Customer Engineer's movement and timing, in order to highlight potential coverage problem.
- To ensure meeting of committed Response Time to the Customers.
- To highlight all customers’ complaints/queries on service related issues to Call Centre supervisors and ensure Customer Service Managers and/or Technical Support Manager are aware when necessary.
- To ensure all Engineer Service Reports (ESRs) are closed accurately and timely in Advance system.
- Minimum ITE level with credits in English and Mathematics.
- Experience: min 2 years relevant working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and/or Mandarin
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd