Service Quality Executive
Service Quality Executive Job Description
You will handle customers’ feedback, conduct outlet inspection and guide respective outlet managers to improve the standard of service. You will document and respond to all feedback in a timely manner. You must be able to converse confidently with customers to exude a caring and outgoing attitude and ensure prompt service recovery and problem resolution is done.
- To build up the service culture in food courts and other business units.
- Ensure high level of service for all levels of the organization.
- Manage a group of mystery shoppers to conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Conduct independent audit on customer service touch points and prepare audit reports
- Maintain feedback database, analyze feedback and ensure proper follow up actions are taken
- Handle complaints through service hotline
- Work with and coach respective managers in handling customers’ feedback
- Follow up and work with internal stakeholders to respond to public enquiries, case escalations, emails and service requests, and attain closure on issues raised by clients and stakeholders.
- Perform service audit when necessary
- Conduct tenants’ briefing regarding service, as well as brand awareness.
- Ensure high level of service in our business units.
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey.
- Conduct weekly inspection/audit on customer service touch-points and prepare reports.
- Review work processes and implement service improvement plans to enhance service experience.
- A diploma in Hospitality/ Customer Service related fields with at least 2 years relevant experience in F&B environment
- Good working experience in handling service quality related issues
- Good writing & communication skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Confident and passionate about service quality and willing to go the extra mile
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd