Service Quality Executive (Healthcare, Community Setting) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and ensure smooth running of various standards and measurements to monitor customer satisfaction via residents focus groups, periodic audits, residents satisfaction survey etc
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute service quality initiatives, development and delivery on the ground
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive service quality campaign to create awareness and inculcate a culture of service excellence
- Monitor, coordinate communication and implementation of internal and external recognition programs and events e.g. annual Service Excellence Award, to cultivate role models and motivate staff to provide quality service through various awards and incentives.
- Identify and review service gaps based on the feedback received and propose service initiatives and training programme for continuous improvements.
- Work closely with stakeholders eg. Nursing, Allied Health, Operation departments to support their service quality drive
- Provide secretariat support to the various Service Quality Steering Committee and other related committees and workgroups
- Manage Feedback via feedback form, correspondence (email, letter or fax) and phone.
- Document and archive feedback received via correspondence (email, form, phone or fax) and quarterly review on the trending
- Initiate and coordinate investigation with relevant stakeholder/department
- Monitor and follow-up outstanding feedback issues, ensuring proper closure and reply are provided to feedback providers within the stipulated response time.
- Analyse statistic data and prepare Monthly Feedback Reports for Senior Management and other ad-hoc reports, as needed
- Represent Quality Service Manager for internal or external meetings
- Take minutes of meetings, as assigned
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Min Degree or Advance Diploma in Social Work, Gerontology or Service Sector disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in community healthcare settings in Singapore
- Hands-on experience in volunteerism and service quality work
- Good knowledge of the geriatrics and community services
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- People-oriented, willing to work the ground and strong administrative skill
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd