Service Quality & Excellence Sr, Executive (Healthcare Sector, Medical Field)
• Administer Patient Experience evaluation programme to build a strong service culture
• Keep track of patient journeys and coordinating with internal stakeholders to bring about improvements in service; identifying opportunities for service training and support co-development of training curriculum.
• Support in service excellence award implementation and award events.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
(A) Administer Patient Experience evaluation programme with focus on the following areas:
• Coordinate with various stakeholders and appointed vendor(s) in collecting, administering and data analysis through surveys, focus group discussions etc.
• Track survey completion status and ensure timely, accurate reporting
• Collate and analyze survey data from multiple sources
(B) Improving service through follow-up actions as part of service feedback loop
• Establish lines of communication for feedback on service quality across departments
• Ensure action items distilled from feedback or survey reports are followed up by service owners and track improvement projects implemented where applicable.
• Support training programmes administratively and contribute training content based on service evaluation findings
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
(C) Support Service Excellence award implementation and award events.
• Coordinate and collate records of nominations.
• Make preparations and raise awareness for related events/ceremonies.
• Min Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
• Min 3 years in Service Quality Management, Training/Coaching, service awards management, preferably in healthcare &/or hospitality.
• Background in social sciences research methodologies and data analysis (quantitative and/or qualitative) will be advantageous for this role.
• Service Quality Management / Patient Experience Management will be advantageous for this role.
• Training / Coaching / Facilitation experience will be advantageous for this role.
• Project Management will be advantageous for this role.
• Familiarity with social sciences research and/or statistical tools will be a bonus
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills to manage cross-functional projects
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous and results-oriented, with good time management
• Strong problem solving and project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Optimistic, confident, energetic team-player, self-motivated, and possess a good sense of adventure
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Service Quality Excellence Sr Exec - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd