Service Partner Management, Printers/Copier (West, Excel/PPT, Up to $4.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printing/Copier/Labeling product.
- Manage multiple vendors concurrently, including determining Service Level Agreements and KPI encompassing Turn Around Time, Repeat Return, Onsite Response Time as well as other service deliverable metrics.
- Design and develop a delivery of scorecard results, action plans, and conduct regular performance management meetings with vendor(s).
- Put in place a structured system to ensure that all vendor(s) staff are properly trained in Company’s products as well as internal procedures and systems.
- Build and improve strong working relationship with vendors (e.g. communication, collaboration, issue resolution) and drive continuous improvements in behaviour and performance.
- Manage Administrative duties, including verifying the authenticity of claims and processing vendor claims in a timely fashion.
- Provide basic product troubleshooting support, where necessary.
- Generate and manage reports and performance statistics on a monthly basis or on ad-hoc basis as and when required.
- Degree in Business or relevant discipline.
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience and proven track record in Service Partner management and Vendor management, inclusive of operational process, risk management and relationship management.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint (Tables, Graphs, etc.) is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (e.g. Dashboard creation, Pivot tables, Lookups, Data Manipulation and etc.).
- Basic understanding of Ink Tank Printer System, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors, etc. is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate clearly at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Structured and organised approach with attention to detail.
- Resilient, adaptable and the ability to remain focused.
- Able to work independently and make decisions, escalating where and when necessarily and appropriately.
- Working Location: HarbourFront.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16084.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD