Service Partner Analyst (MNC |IT)
- Work with subsidiaries to outline current situation of the company partners network.
- Establish improved and standardised Service Coverage strategies, structure, processes and resources.
- Develop initial recommendation on the Strategic Mid-term framework to transform current company processes.
- Establish clear approach to monitor and manage partner performance that directly impacts customer experience.
- Work with countries to establish the company’s partner program, focusing on rewarding partners for Customer Service excellence.
- Work with internal team to prioritize business and information needs.
- Uitilise analysis from database and use insights to propose strategic plans that reflect market situation and support decision marking.
- Monthly reporting and provide useful analysis for business decision making.
- Minimum Degree in Business Management with 5 years of working experience
- Display professionalism and confident in handling partners and customers
- Good team player and good communicator
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16626
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD