Service Manager (Lifescience Instruments)
Industry: Life Science
Location: West / Central
- Oversee the work and performance of engineers to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, meeting customer specifications and satisfaction.
- Oversee daily operations, including schedules, escalations, and reporting.
- Manage the technical support team and individual performance, technical and skills development.
- Maintain performance metrics and survey targets for quality service delivery
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and maintain a high-performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process flows, standards and operational policies.
- Provide decision support on service matters relating to abnormal situations eg. Pricing negotiations, defective parts, replacements, special requests from customers, etc.
- Ensure open communication with team members to improve teamwork and leverage one another's strength to provide excellent customer service.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 8 -10 years of related work experience
- Experience in service, maintainence, repair of Scientific Instrument preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6589 5808 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1549767
Posting Personnel: Gary Ho Cheng Xuan
Job ID: 45136
People Profilers Pte Ltd