Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform on-site and in-house servicing, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of marine equipments
- Inspect, analyse, record calibration results and service reports
- Require to go onboard vessel and is expected to establish good relationship with Technical Superintendent and Chief Engineer
- Provide technical support and deliver high-quality service standard to satisfaction to customers.
- Carry risk assessment for each service and observe safe work practice and regulations at all times onboard vessels and at shipyards.
- To attend customers enquiries and prepare service quotation.
- Able to attend to vessel if required even during after office hours
- Able to lead a team of service technician
- Any other ad-hoc duties given
- Relevant servicing experience in similar industries is preferred
- Highly organized person who can juggle the demands of paperwork and on-site work, and coping with tight work schedules and unanticipated events
- Must be mobile to work at various sites in Singapore/ overseas
- Possess valid Singapore Class 3 driving licence advantageous
- Ex-Navy personnel are welcome
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd