Service Manager - Food Admin
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Mar-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- The role requires giving on-the-job trainings; comprising but not limited to service trainings on the restaurant floor.
- This role requires the implementation of industry and brand service standards; working closely with outlet management teams to ensure that all Team Members consistently adhere to service expectations.
- Ensure that all Team Members are familiar with the service standards from Leading Quality Assurance, Forbes Restaurant Standard and Michelin Guide and consistently practice said standards in their daily operations.
- Conduct monthly service audits in the restaurants to ensure service consistency based on set service expectations.
- Streamline service sequences that will help reinforce two department goals of productivity and efficiency
- Review service results with the team and identify opportunities to improve performance through the use of actions plans or otherwise.
- Ensure all hygiene procedures are in compliance with National Environmental Agency standards as well as Global LVS Hygiene policies and practices.
- Monitor guest comments on all feedback platforms (including social media), thereinafter advise and implement effective strategies to improve service standards based on the shortfalls. In the scenario they are ideal practices, effectively encourage the consistent application of the service standard.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in an integrated resort, restaurant group, private club or luxury hotel chain.
- Possess a comprehensive set of F&B service and operations skills and a focus on VIP customer service.
- Enjoys problem solving and can think outside-the-box in difficult situations.
- Team oriented approach to management with a mindset of open communications.
- Capable of building and managing relationships with multiple departments as well as key customers.
- Administration knowledge of F&B operations and Quality management, proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.