Service Manager (Devices) - $6K to $8K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee the work and performance of engineers to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, meeting customer specifications and satisfaction.
- Oversee daily operations, including schedules, escalations, and reporting.
- Manage the technical support team and individual performance, technical and skills development.
- Maintain performance metrics and survey targets for quality service delivery
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and maintain a high-performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process flows, standards and operational policies.
- Provide decision support on service matters relating to abnormal situations eg. Pricing negotiations, defective parts, replacements, special requests from customers, etc.
- Ensure open communication with team members to improve teamwork and leverage one another's strength to provide excellent customer service.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Experience in Service Depart management in any instruments companies type
- Need to have some management experience
- Min Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or other engineering related courses
- Minimum 8 -10 years of related work experience
Salary range: $6K to $8K
Scientific Devices - MNC
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd