Service Field Manager / Engineer (Elevator Industry, Kuala Lumpur)
- Engineering Company specialising in the project management, servicing and maintenance of elevators, travellators and escalators
- Based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Basic Salary + Transport and Phone allowance
- Good career development
- 2 positions available
- Manage a team of technicians for elevators servicing and maintenance
- Monitor schedule and budget and ensure all safety requirements are met
- Work closely with internal logistics department on installation parts order and delivery
- Managing sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure smooth progress of projects
- Working closely with external stakeholders to attend to their needs and requests
- Review and improve on Company’s Quality & Safety Procedures
- Diploma / Degree holder in Engineering or its equivalent
- 5 years of prior working experience in the lift / escalator / elevator industry
- Possess good leadership and communication skills
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd