Service Engineers (MNC, exp in Control Valves)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Participates in site survey and site implementation for all valves relating initiatives.
- Troubleshoots valves and control instruments issues at site for customers.
- Works with customer service team to schedule and prepare execution plan for service jobs.
- Conducts valve repair work both in-house and at customers’ site when required.
- Sell maintenance contracts to customers.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules
- Ad hoc duties
- Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineering
- Min 5 years of technical maintenance experience in control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Aggressive in building a strong rapport with customers, vendors, and internal associates.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task oriented.
- Able to travel on short notice.
- Experience in a service operation or maintenance (mechanical and electrical) is a plus.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license would be preferred.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd