Service Engineer/West/Up to $4000! REF:AE
We are looking for passionate Service Engineer to join us!
- Troubleshoot system and equipment to ascertain the cause of malfunction or breakdown.
- Offer alternative solutions to problems and provide relevant costing should replacement of parts be required.
- Assist in the installation after repair or overhaul is completed.
- Assist in commissioning to ensure proper functioning upon completion of installation.
- Conduct testing of company’s products.
- Ensure adequate after sales service by performing regular servicing and maintenance
- Provide technical assistance and advice to both sales personnel and customers.
- Assist the service engineers to co-ordinate, schedule and plan service activities
- Min NITEC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Amanda Ong Eyen
EA Personnel Reg No: R2090336
JobStudio Pte Ltd