Service Engineer (Vacuum Pump, $4000-$6000, 5 days)
- Accurately capture service related information as determined by the scope of responsibility for creation of field service notifications and orders, through to completion.
- Provide accurate, factual reports to the team leader or technical support personnel to enable informed decisions and decide on actions to resolve product issues.
- Responsible for end to end pump servicing from installation, commissioning to after sales services.
- Provide onsite advise to customers on technical issues.
- Project, perform and deliver under pressure with tight deadlines when necessary.
- Responsible for performing Installation and commissioning activities.
- Appraise, troubleshoot, repair of vacuum pumps.
- Setting up workshop for repair of vacuum pumps.
- Provide front line support for key field service activities in line with customers’ requirements. Examples being basic fault finding, rectification and planned maintenance activities.
- 'O' level/ ITE/ Diploma with 3-4 years of hands-on experience in servicing major brand of Industrial and Semicon vacuum pump (wet and dry pump).
- Experience in assisting customer in developing vacuum solutions will be an advantage.
- Proficient /able to interpret technical drawings and documents.
- $4000-$6000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week (8.30am-6pm).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310