Service Engineer - up to 5k
- Provide on-site maintenance, troubleshooting, inspection, installation, and repair
- Perform performance validations and forecasting of spare parts and maintenance of an adequate spare part inventory to ensure quality customer service.
- Provide prompt and efficient post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical and service-related issues.
- Coordinate and communicate the status of assigned installations and repairs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the Service department.
- Min Degree holder in the field of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE))
- Minimum 2-3-years of servicing experience in medical device industry will be a good advantage
- Possess experience in key accounts management will be a good advantage
- Possess prior experiences in customer trainings
- Knowledge of the Microbiology, Molecular laboratories processes, workflows and techniques will be a good advantage
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd