Service Engineer (Stationed In Singapore)
You will assembly hardware parts and carry out installation and commissioning. You will also perform basic trouble-shooting of software on Linux platform, testing and evaluation of hardware. You will also provide service and technical support to our customers and understand their applications and requirements to develop solutions for their needs.
- Deliver high quality Customer Service Support.
- Forecasting and ensuring on-time availability of spare parts for the customer needs.
- Digital Cinema Equipment troubleshooting.
- Responsible in getting the root cause analysis
- Interaction with customer and/or system integrator to provide technical support and troubleshooting on digital cinemas incident issues.
- Maintaining a good rapport and providing technical support to customer.
- Diploma or equivalent from Electronics, Multimedia, Information technology or other related streams.
- Developed and implemented shell scripts in Linux to facilitate monitoring and diagnostics of onsite equipment.
- Minimum 1 year related working experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Can work independently with limited supervision.
- Sound knowledge on system integration.
- Electronic, electrical, cabling and networking knowledge.
- Hands-on experience on Linux shell is an added advantage.
- Willing to work on non-working hours and public holidays occasionally.
- Able to travel when required
Attractive remuneration package will be offered. Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by mail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for processing application. Applicants who are not contacted within one month should consider their applications filed for future reference.
GDC TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD