Service Engineer (Power System/Basic up to $4.5k/West/5days)
Basic salary up to $4.5k + Flexible benefits + VB + transport allowance
5 day work week (830am-545pm)
Company transport provided at designated location
Dept: Power System Dept
Role & Responsibilities:
Faulty Engines, Equipment and Generators
- Troubleshoot industrial generators, marine engines, electrical system and equipment to ascertain the cause of malfunction or breakdown.
- Offer alternative solutions to problems and provide relevant costing should replacement of parts be required.
Testing, Installation and Commissioning
- Assist in the installation of industrial generators, marine engines, electrical system and equipment after repair or overhaul is completed.
- Assist in commissioning of industrial generators and / or engines, electrical system and equipment to ensure proper functioning upon completion of installation.
- Conduct testing of company’s products.
After Sales Service
- Ensure adequate after sales service by performing regular servicing and maintenance on marine engines and / or generators assigned.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to both sales personnel and customers.
- Assist the service engineers to co-ordinate, schedule and plan service activities.
- Ensure that all service records are updated by preparing and submitting service reports promptly upon completion of every servicing assignment.
- Provide feedback on the performance of the engines and/or generators.
- Provide proper technical reports for work done including fault findings, causes, prevention and rectification.
- Keep the work areas clean at all times and carry out general maintenance of facilities within the work premise as and when required.
- Ensure that all tools supplied for servicing and repair are well maintained and in good working order. Reports damaged or malfunctioned tools and seek replacement.
- Maintain adequate service literature.
- Assist in keeping up the Company’s long established good image by providing prompt and good service.
- Assist in promoting professionalism in servicing clients by being polite and attentive to them and by cultivating positive work attitude.
- Report on the performance of products in the field so as to assist in maintaining customers’ acceptance.
- Comply with all ISO documentation requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Min Nitec Electrical/Mechanic Engineering
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in similar industry
- Preferably experience in similar industry – Power System (Those in marine and aerospace are not suitable)
- Good computer skills in MS Office
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: R97X6X
People Profilers Pte Ltd