Service Engineer (MNC, exp in Vibration Measurement)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Performs Vibration Services activities, such as setting up vibration monitoring program, perform analysis and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring data acquisition of predetermined equipment, evaluating the collected data, reporting any findings with recommendations to customers and support in implementing the corrective actions.
- Prepares and submits analysis report to customer according to contractual term.
- Conducts basic administrative duties such as maintain engineering records and generate standard service reports.
- Performs Balancing and Laser Alignment Services Activities when required.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics)
- Min 2-3 years of field service experience
- Experience in Vibration Measurement equipment is an advantage
- Strong team-player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd