Service Engineer (MNC, Dip in Mechanical Engg, No exp)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Carry out repair, calibration and configuration of field portable devices used for instrument health checks and vibration monitoring.
- Provide technical support and offer recommendations to customer for technical related issues.
- Provide assessment of repair and/or upgrade works required and prepare quotations to customers.
- Carry out administrative activities including and not limited to the maintenance of engineering records and generation of standard service reports.
- Participate in the collection of vibration data from plant equipment at customers sites.
- Comply to the safety practices and procedures of the company.
- Assist co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Min Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in vibration monitoring
- Candidate shall have good analytical & troubleshooting skills, preferably be self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Candidates with no experience are welcome as training will be provided
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd