Service Engineer (Marine Mechanical)
HUSKY ENGINEERING PTE. LTD. | Date Posted: 8-Jan-2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be able to work independently to execute engine repair and overhaul jobs on board/ at site.
- To perform measurement of items in workshop/on board/at site to conform with specs and highlight earliest practically possibility and remedy if off specs.
- To attend meeting with Sales Person and Customer to confirm work scope and clarify technical specification.
- To develop or to keep project delivery of targeted schedule and to report as soon as practical the delays to the operation manager or management whichever applicable.
- To lead the allocated manpower(in-house or outsourced), take charge of their discipline and safety during the period of work.
- To maintain logs of overtime incurred on project.
- To prepare and submit service report of allocated project to operation manager or management whichever application for review and quality check prior to submission to customers as proof of quality work completion.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Marine Engineering or Ship Repair field or equivalent field.
- HANDS ON experience in operation and maintenance of High and/or Medium speed engine.
- Able to travel overseas at short notices depend of project.
- Diploma in Marine or Mechanical Engineer is preferred.
- Class 3 Driving Licence is an advantage.
- Entry level candidates will be considered too.