Service Engineer (Marine)
Title is changed to Service Technician
European MNC - Manufacturer of engines.
Attractive perks, bonuses, OT pay, travel allowances and career progression
- Main task:
Provide technical support onboard vessels for installation, service and repair work on the Marine mechanical systems for thrusters , Gearbox and pleasure craft products.
1. Work out of town and workshop on a regular basis (on-site projects).
2. Support to shipyard to check and assess the thruster, gearbox and pleasure craft products
3. Provide technical assistance, supplying the Service Coordinator with required information.
4. Provide technical solutions to sub-contractors and meet the job completion targets, while keeping Company's quality standards and safety requirements.
5. Provide clear, precise, and detailed acknowledged service reports upon each project completion.
6. Manage costs, schedules, and technical product development.
Competencies and experiences:
1. Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. At least 1 year of professional experience in the related field
3. Proficient skills in MS Office (especially Word)
4. Independence, resourcefulness and proactivity in problem solving
5. Good health and willing to travel offshore and overseas when required
6. Good English language skills
* Please send in your detailed cv, indicating your skills and experience in the marine field and email directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] ASAP.
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd