Service Engineer (Marine Engineering Industry)(CBB 180628)
- To perform the role as service advisor to the customer on the recommendation of repair for Ingersoll-Rand (IR) winches and In-House products.
- To provide Service report and quotation of the repair
- To handle all warranty claims
- To coordinate all incoming and outgoing IR product for service and repair.
- To monitor inventory level for Part sales, repair and service
- To engage in daily deployment of the Service Technician (from Customer to company level).
- To monitor and propose Technicians’ trainings.
- To conduct FAT with customer and Principal.
- To monitor the progress of offsite commissioning work.
- To advise Finance department on billing.
- To prepare final documentation for Project.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Prefer 3-5 years of similar experience
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and MS Office & Project
- To be able to travel when necessary
Offshore Marine/ Engineering Industry
5.5 days work week (Alternate Saturday off)
Pioneer Area (Company transport pick-up at Boon Lay & Pioneer MRT)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]