Service Engineer (Marine)/ $3000/ Habourfront
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work on-site project - Support to shipyard to check and assess the thruster , gearbox and craft products
- Provide technical assistance, supplying the Service Coordinator with required information.
- Provide technical solutions to sub-contractors and meet the job completion targets, while keepingquality standards and safety requirements.
- Provide clear, precise, and detailed acknowledged service reports upon each project completion.
- Manage costs, schedules, and technical product development
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the related field
- Proficient skills in MS Office (especially Word & Excel)
- Independence, resourcefulness and proactivity in problem solving
- Willing to travel offshore and overseas when required
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd