Service Engineer (Logistical Equipment / Machinery) | Up to $3500 + Bonus
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- World leading company in logistical equipment & system solutions next
- Engine powered Forklift
- Transportation robots
- Automated warehouses
- LAN and other logistics equpment and systems
- 5 days work week
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Range from: $2700 to $3500 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- $130 transport allowance
- 1 month AWS + Up to 3 months
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.45pm
- West Area
- Transport provided at: Jurong East, Yishun and Woodland
- Support the reporting Manager to manage the dealer support and development activities such as plan & set up yearly development / enhancement program for specific dealers; plan & execute trainings on new products to dealers; prepare and review training materials; plan and organize regional trainings to dealer’s base on training needs.
- Support the reporting Manager to manage and oversee the services;
- Collaborate with other teams such as Parts Sales & Machine Sale to provide technical support and conduct field visits for troubleshooting and resolve issues; gather feedbacks from both internal & external sources for product improvement;
- Manage Dealer portal to provide timely and accurate service information as Product Support Bulletin to share with dealers.
- Minimum qualification Diploma in engineering
- 2 Years of related working experience in heavy industry
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their