RAM SMAG LIFTING TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 15-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of freight container handling equipment in ports in the Asia region.
- Product technical support & training and arrangement for warranty and non-warranty works on site.
- Tracking & resolution of customer complaints and warranty claims.
- Compiling safety risk assessments and ensuring safe work methods are used.
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Engineering with 8 to 12 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting of heavy industrial machinery, preferably port handling equipment.
- Good knowledge and experience with electrical & hydraulic controls & feedback, online monitoring & troubleshooting when using PLC & communication systems.
- Familiar with steel structure weld repairs & machining.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin for interfacing with customers and representatives worldwide, designers in Singapore and our factory personnel in China.
- Able to work independently and represent the interests of the company professionally.
- The position is based in Singapore.
RAM SMAG LIFTING TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.