Responsible to support the reporting Manager to plan and develop specifi dealer support and developemnt program to ensure dealer service quality meets company standards to supprt business opeartions and new porduct launch.
1. Dealer Development
- Support the reporting manager to manage the dealer supprt and development activities such as plan & setup yearly development / enchancement program for specific dealer.
- Plan & excute trainings on new products to dealers.
- Prepare and review training materials.
- Plan and organise regional training to dealers base on training needs.
2. Dealer Support
- Support the reporting manager to manage and oversee the services.
- Collaborate with other teams such as part sales & machine sale to provide technical support and condust fields visits for troubleshooting and resolve issues.
- Gather feedback from both internal and external sources for product improvement
- Manager dealer portal to provide timely and accurate service information as product support bulletin to share with dealers.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechnical/Mechatronic/Electrical.
- Fresh Graduate is acceptable
- Working experience in forklift industry or machinery are preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Mitsubishi Logisnext Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.