Hyundai Lifeboats Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Carry out on board vessels according to procedures specified by Hyundai Lifeboats.
- Process documentation, including service documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Sales and Operation team to coordinate workflow/scheduling.
- Team co-ordination most important.
Scope of Work:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others) or equivalent with good technical skills and knowledge.
- Atleast 2 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill (s):
- Annual & 5 Yearly inspection of lifeboat, davit, liferaft and firefighting systems.
- On and off load release hooks on rescue boats and life boats
- Able to handle local Anchorage, Shipyard & Overseas.
- Hydrostatic, Ship Crane & FRP Repair
Work Location: Across Singapore
- Able to start immediate
- Salary range depends on experience
- Working days 24/7
- Location: Tanjong Pager (we may move to near future Raffles or Cecil street)
- Preference: with good attitude and team spirit
- Status: Singaporean or PR
Send email to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Contact no. 8296 0176
Hyundai Lifeboats Singapore Pte Ltd