Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- On-site supervision and to perform installation, overhaul. Testing & commissioning, servicing and repair jobs of machinery. The site can be in Singapore or Overseas, at Anchorage, Off-port limits or shipyard and the onboard vessel on voyage repair
- Able to lead a team of service technicians
- Prepare service and calibration report of the work activities and spare parts used.
- Able to advise and recommend to the Superintendent Engineer and Chief Engineer on problem and operation of the machinery in accordance with the manufacturer specification.
- Provide technical support and deliver high-quality service standard to satisfaction to customers.
- Carry risk assessment for each service and observe safe work practice and regulations at all times onboard vessels and at shipyards.
- To attend customers enquiries and prepare service quotation.
- Participate and contribute to sales related to customers need in the after-sales market such as management of Vessel Port Calls.
- Able to attend to vessel if required even during after office hours.
- Responsible for continual improvement in the Service Department.
- Servicing experience in the marine industry.
- Others with relevant working experience also can apply
- Sailing experience will be added advantage
- Highly organized person who can work with tight schedules to cater to the different arrival times of ships
- The role involves juggling the demands of paperwork and on-site work, and coping with tight work schedules and unanticipated events
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & computer skills in Ms. Office
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd