- Opportunity within a leading Hardware supplier in Singapore
- Work alongside best in class talent and learn exponentially
Based in Singapore, our client is a one-stop provider of warehouse and material handling equipment with plans to expand into regional countries in South East Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Repairing and maintaining of forklifts and other material handling equipment to ensure service quality of After-Sales Department.
- Liaising with Principal/Vendor on all technical issues.
- Closely monitoring preventative maintenance/service schedules.
- Actively promoting the sales of preventative maintenance packages.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- You possess at least Professional Certificate/Higher NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You are proficient in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese Principal/Vendor.
- You possess a valid Class 3 driving licence, for frequent off-site maintenance procedures.
- You are a strong team player with good working attitude and ability to work independently.
- You are service-oriented, passionate and responsible.
- You are meticulous with strong problem solving and communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd