Radio Holland Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Apr-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To study job orders and make necessary preparations.
- Provide repair and maintenance of navigation and communication equipment pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner, according to customers’ requirements.
- Write service report regarding repair work, man-hours, spares (if any), securing approval from the customers and then submitting the report to the Supervisor for verification.
- Indicate necessity of follow-up repair in consultation with coordinator / manager.
- To complete service report for customer’s endorsement to confirm that job is completed.
- To repair defective or faulty spare parts in the workshop to be reused for other services.
- To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers' workplace.
- Diploma / Technical Cert. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in marine electronics industry
- Good interaction and communication skills.
- Good in spoken and written English language
- Able to write service reports
Radio Holland Singapore Pte Ltd