Multico Infracore Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for technical support to distributors and customers
- Conduct training for delivering new product to distributors and customers
- Respond to technical inquiries from distributors and customers (email and call)
- Accompany mechanical staff of distributors on a visit to customers and provide technical guidance of maintenance.
- Drive quality improvement (information collection, report about quality improvement using SAP)
- Ability to travel to ASEAN countries for visiting distributors and customers (once per 1-2 months)
- Ability to go business trip to Germany etc. for attending workshop.
- Submitting trip/visit/monthly/other report to management.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree holder (preferably in Engineering, Electronics or similar)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Able to understand Electrical, Hydraulic pressure and Air pressure schematic.
- Experience in construction machinery industry will be preferred.
- A Team worker and able to share information with team staff.
Multico Infracore Holdings Pte Ltd