Service Engineer (Industrial Printers/Scanner)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing training to technicians and end-users locally and regionally on servicing and maintenance of industrial scale printers/scanners. Also, attend to hardware failures or troubleshoot and maintenance on escalated issues for local and regional customers and distributors.
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to engineers/ End-users in the region.
- Evaluate the engineers capabilities through regular tests
- Prepare training calendar.
- Window point for all the technical escalation from the region.
- Simulate the problems and provide suitable solution.
- Engage with Regional headquarters for technical matters.
- Interact with Regional headquarters, Sales team and countries for any specific product rework and market recovery plan.
- Align with internal state holder on support structure.
- If there is any need, evaluate the new product to understand the specs and key features for proactive support. Hardware, Application.
- Upload drivers and updates to the company website.
- Prepare regular and special reports for the assigned products.
- Feedback to parts planning on the failure trend and abnormal cases to assist the parts stocking.
- Visiting customer locations for evaluation of the situation and performing any escalated repairs.
- Diploma in Engineering with at least 2 year of relevant working experience on Large Format Printer and Scanner.
- Ability to analyse wide range of products hardware failures, repair and troubleshoot to component level.
- Knowledge of wide range of applications related to printing, Wired and wireless networking and product specific industry knowledge.
- Basic colour management skill.
- Experience as a technical trainer
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15804
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD