Service Engineer | Gas/Electrical system | 1year contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. They are currently looking for a Service Engineer (1 year Contract) to support their team.
Service Engineer (Gas Detection system)
- Support the development of in-house servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems with expansion and progression to field support for existing and new installations.
- You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers and other industry peers.
- You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists.
- You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to in house repair services and product development.
- You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment of GAS detection system.
- Validate customer request
- Maintain and ensure inhouse repairs and properly monitored and maintained
- Diploma in Electronics or Electrical or eqv.
- 2-3years of related experience technical support on GAS Detection system.
- Excellent customer service experience
1 year contract
Salary: S$4000per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894