Service Engineer (Biomedical equipment / $4,500 )
- up to $4,500 + AWS + VB
- Working location: Jalan Eunos
- World's largest supplier of hermatology instrumentation
- Conducting Training within SAP office or oversea for affiliates and business partners’ support team.
- Preparation/update of training materials and necessary guides for products for responsibility.
- 2nd level technical support to the AP region support team and local (SG) market.
- Able to support local (Singapore market) if needed.
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers.
- Be the key contact person for products of responsibility between SAP and S-CORP, SEG and OEM Vendors on technical matters for his primary products.
- Creating actions/ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners’ support team skill and knowledge.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience, preferably in diagnostic equipment
- Prefer to have experience in handling of coagulation, immunology, or chemistry products before.
- Must be willing to travel for regional support (20-40%)
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to
Your resume will be treated with strictest confidence.
EA Licence No.95C5411 >> EAP No. R1875653
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd