Service Engineer (5 days / North / No exp needed - Trng Provided!) (CAL 040913)
- On site troubleshooting , responsible for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshooting of Process Issue, proficient in data analysis
- In charge of machine setup / installation, modification, servicing, trouble shooting / repair works
- Provide training to end users
- Ensure smooth operation of equipments
- Liaise with customers when necessary
- Minimum in Higher Nitec or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Chemical / Microelectronics Engineering or any related engineering field.
- No experience is welcomed to apply as on job training will be provided
- Comfortable working in cleanroom environment if needed.
- Prior knowledge in PLC is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel to client site as and when necessary.
- Able to work irregular hours and overtime when required
Japanese MNC Semiconductor Company
5-day Work Week office hours
No experience is welcome to apply as training is provided.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Amanda Lee (Registration No.: R1873465)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]