Service Desk Team Lead
- Provides good customer service, meet Service Levels and manage incident restoration.
- Assist the Service Desk Manager on process and service improvements.
- Responsible for the team’s day-to-day operational activities.
- Respond to the incoming inquiries/incident/request (Call, Email, Portal etc.) within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensuring operational processes are updated and implemented.
- Provide timely status update to customers on issues escalated and to follow up tickets till closure within SLA
- Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in experience in IT Service Desk
- Experience in Service Desk Policies, Procedures and
- Knowledgeeble with Management establishment
- Exposure in Service Desk/Contact Center implementation.
- Strong background in staff training program development
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd