Service Desk Support
Job Title: Service Desk Support
We are recruiting 2 Service Desk Support to join our client's dynamic organization.
- Provide help to first level of support for customer, and system incidents using basic technical and service knowledge.
- Assist in assuming initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents.
- Assist in the initial level of diagnosis of problems and incidents. Resolve them when appropriate.
- Assist in interpreting problems or errors at basic level. Provide help in the assessment of risks of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services.
- Providing help to ensure proper documentation for all problems, incidents and requests.
- Follow up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide help on monitor issues until they are closed.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents.
- Working with other teams (technical team, service desk) to ensure the coordinated management of incidents.
- Improve operational processes to enable operations staff to operate effectively.
- At least a Diploma in IT.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of windows applications software (MS Words, Excel, Power point, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment to improve customer service.
- Ability to work as a team member and willing to work on shifts.
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R2094152)/ [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No.: R1215788) stating your availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd