Service Desk Operations
• Verify all Maintenance Agreements are purchased together with relevant back-to-back vendor support.
• Verify that we have the necessary loaner units to support the new Maintenance Agreements.
• Ensure accountability of loaner units with Technical Team.
• Generate Key Operation Indicator monthly reports on support cases and ensure accuracy of reports.
• Arrange schedules with customer for preventive maintenance.
• Follow up and ensure that weekly project update reports are sent in by implementation engineers.
• From the weekly project report status notes, projects that requires reseller/end user to respond, assist to follow up with reseller/end user to push customer to provide the required information/timeline/feedback to keep the project moving.
• File the service form submitted by implementation engineer and update into Excel for the time spent on each on-site visit.
• Assist all technical engineers to do simple follow-ups or reply with the technical support of product manufacturers when necessary.
• Manage and arrange the schedules of the technical team and provide L1 service to customers
• Administrative duties as instructed by Regional Technical Services Director.
• Supportive role to the Technical and Operations Team.
• N Level
• Min. 2-3 years of working experience
• Meticulous and accurate
• Neat and organized
• Able to work independently but also able to communicate effectively in a team
• High sense of responsibility and strong ability to follow up
• Working hours: 9am to 6pm, Mon-Fri.
• Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experiences
Netpoleon Solution Pte Ltd