Service Desk Officer (East/Up to $2,800)
- Point of contact for Level 1 escalation.
- Dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email.
- Taking ownership of faults troubleshooting and manage them in a logical and methodical manner
- Conducting full and through diagnostics for fault resolution.
- Ensuring all faults are progressed and cleared within agreed SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- To work closely with Level 2/3 support on user issues and problem resolution and provide cover when required.
- To ensure effective communication within teams and third parties.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving WAN, LAN, WLAN and DHCP issues
Interested candidates please apply via [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 6427 8689 to discuss further.
Thank you and all the best in your job hunt.
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd (12C6135)
Tan Soon Hock (Steven) R1109889
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd