Service Desk Engineers
- Perform troubleshooting for End user computing needs.
- Handle incident tickets, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and close all tickets once complete.
- Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals.
- Required to perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties
- Support change management and service request management from testing environment, UAT to live implementation of systems
- ITE/ Diploma in IT/ Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in providing desktop / serivce desk support
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiar with ticketing systems - ServiceNow, Remedy, Remote Hands
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 8 onwards / Microsoft Offic
Applicants with more years of relevant experience may be considered for senior roles.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd