Service Desk Assistants(Shift Work, Changi Bus Park)
Provides 24x7 Service Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
• Provides 24x7 Service Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
• Provides phone , e-mail. First point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
• Be required to perform 24 X 7 shift work in support of operational IT related mission/after duty hours on call/emergency requirements.
• Shift work is required..
• Applying Expertise and Technology
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
• Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including incoming transactions/telephone recording monitoring tools/utilities.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner. (Interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills)
• Excellent organisational skills
• 0.6 to 1 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
• Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2007
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) that has authorized access to the network.
• When the restoration is beyond the scope of the Service Desk Agent he/she will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 2 and 3 support team members
• Develop trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
• Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests
• Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations
• ITIL Knowledge will be a plus.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.