Service Desk Agent
- Provided technical support for applications & systems.
- Performed troubleshooting applications and Microsoft office
- Escalated to 2nd level application support team if it was required for further investigation.
- Responsible with 1st level troubleshooting on the technical issues.
- Respond to the incoming inquiries/incident/request (Call, Email, Portal etc.) within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Record and manage all issues in IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Perform 1st level trouble-shooting on desktop and basic systems/network issues. Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group according to SLA
- Provide timely status update to customers on issues escalated and to follow up tickets till closure within SLA
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure). Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in bilingual support in a 24by7 call centre / help desk environment.
- Be able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Experience on Outlook, Windows OS, MAC, Office 2013 / 2016, VPN, Remote Desktop, Printer support are desired.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd