Service Delivery Manager (Perm) - J13
- Manage operational activities within designated streams to achieve agreed SLAs, revenue, gross profit and expense targets
- Work with Optus and Singtel executives to ensure customer growth and improved business strategies and programs are introduced to the customer base through identification of their communications needs, spend profile and opportunities
- Assist in the negotiation of deals within the corporate account guidelines
- Develop high performance teams
- Liaise and collaborate with other functional groups within Optus, Optus Business Singtel and NCS including marketing, customer service and customer operations and networks
- The International Client Executive’s targets will be set annually. Consistent with the roles general management responsibilities, the targets will primarily consist of a small number of high-level financial performance indicators as outlined above. These targets will be set as part of the annual planning and budgeting process.
- To lead teams to deliver Centre’s project/services successfully and seamlessly across borders ensuring profitability, cost effectiveness, high quality standard and customer satisfactions.
- To initiate and/or participate in NCS wide initiatives and to collaborate with others within the LOB to help build NCS for the future.
- To adopt industry best practices and ensure that the right tools, techniques, methodologies and systems to deliver the services that meet international standards.
- To establish a strong, responsive and trusting relationship with the customers and grow the customers to be strategic partners of NCS.
- Manages the group and staff to ensure that talents are developed and retained
- Provide leadership and direction to project teams and oversee the development of competencies and career progression of team members
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of relationship management experience within the ICT market with at least 3 years at International Client Executive or appropriate level
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in a relationship/strategic management environment. This experience should include experience in the development of long-term business relationships and the development of strategic business plan
- A tertiary qualification in a business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Proven track record in achieving service management growth through operational improvement strategies and effective customer service in a telecommunications environment
- Extensive management experience across a range of ICT based services in an outsourced account
- Ability to manage a significant portfolio of programmes and related financial management
- Proven track record of leading large, diverse teams
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include the position applied for and Job Code (13) in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)