Service Delivery Manager
• Manage the performance of services and ensure that Service Levels are achieved.
• Engaging the customer and/or vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
• Communicate effectively on technical and business issues to both internal team members and customer, must be able to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical personnel may understand.
• Engage customer proactively and provide timely response or updates to customer, where required.
• Provide Service Performance Reports at agreed schedule.
• Oversee and control the efficiency of the Systems Operations.
• Plan and execute operations and new projects.
• Lead and mentor a team of engineers in the operations and support of the System Infrastructure (e.g. managing task assignments, ensuring quality of work).
• Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed.
• Perform staff performance review and career development planning for subordinates.
• Able to lead troubleshooting efforts for complex environments to identify and eliminate network or system configuration issues.
• Able to lead the troubleshooting and performing of root causes failure analysis for infrastructures issues.
• Accountable and manage change management, patch management and configuration management for system operations.
• Handle and manage major incidents and ensure that incidents are closed. Provide Tier 2 & 3 technical support for customer and be on a 24x7 standby basis.
• Must be able to work in a high-stress-face-paced environment.
• Degree in IT or relevant discipline with at least 8 years of IT Managed Services Service Delivery experience and with 5 years as a people manager (leading more than 5 members)
• Experience in large scale IT/Managed Services enterprise environment especially in Government environment with and proven ability to direct operations in a complex and face paced environment
• IT Service Management, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Foundation
• Proficient in at least two of the technical competencies in System OS (RHEL, Windows), Database, Storage Systems, Cyber Security, Virtualisation, Data Centre Operations, Software Distribution, PKI, Network
• Strong people management, profit and loss management, presentation and communication skills
• Innovative thinker with ability to think out of the box.
• Good customer management experience.
• Technically inclined.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)