Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible in managing daily IT Service Operation
- In charge in proper delivery and ensuring Service Delivery Agreement (SLA's) are met
- Proper coordination with the customers to provide effective services
- Taking positive leadership in terms of decision and customer satisfaction
- Working closely with all operational areas of their assigned accounts/business units, in particular with all Lines of Service.
- Performing and providing the customer with relevant reporting, trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Experience in managing day to day IT Operations
- Exposure working in an IT Outsourcing environment with Technical Implementation & Project management experience
- With Strong leadership experience
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd