Service Delivery Engineer/Manager
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 12C6135|EA Personal Registration No: R2095545
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Monitoring service delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring that NEC obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritised.
- Co-ordinating Change management activities as required.
- Working in conjunction with Service Lead to identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- The SDM is the link from the management team to the client Business via the Account Management Team. The SDM will be responsible for the resolution of client business action items developed from any of the client feedback forums.
- Assist the Service Lead with resource demand forecasting to ensure NEC can plan and effectively deliver end-to-end services. Work with NEC Managers to interpret and plan projects and workload forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- The SDM is accountable for account service problems and prioritisation of work requests for their monitoring specific customers.
- Assist to provide Report and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer business.
Job Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent university degree.
- At least 8 years of IT Outsourcing experience in the combination of the following fields:
- Technical implementation,
- Project management,
- A full and broad understanding of the IT Outsourcing Services and operation coordination skill set
- People management skill set.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
All application will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further discussion.
EA License No: 12C6135
EA registration no: R2095545
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd