Service Crew / Senior Service Crew
The Service Crew main responsibilities is to provide excellent customer service, assist and advocate customers on in-store ongoing promotions to boost outlet's sales. Crew members will also carry out food orders preparation, support the kitchen crew when in need, as well as in-charge of sanitizing food preparation areas and cleaning duties when required.
- Serving breads &/ drinks over the counter to customers
- Inform customers of current &/ upcoming promotions
- Provide suggestive selling accordingly to customers interest
- Cashiering duties
- Assist Supervisors and Managers in ensuring smooth daily operation of the store
- Ensure cleanliness of the store at all times
- All other ad-hoc duties given by Supervisors
- Candidate must possess at least Primary / Secondary School / "O" Level, Higher secondary / Professional Certificate / NiTEC in any field.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Energetic Team Player
- Candidates who can start immediately preferred
- No work experience required. On the job training will be provided
- Working hours: 8 or 9 hours/day, 6 days/week
- Medical Benefits provided
Paris Baguette Singapore Pte. Ltd.