Service Crew / Kitchen Hand
On the job training provided:
For front counter service:
- Serving customers, pouring drinks, busing tables and generally being very busy
- Simple food preparation, dressing up salads and tossing up a storm, setting up the various stations, and keeping everything spic and span
For kitchen service:
- Chopping, slicing, filleting, dicing, grinding, paring, basically all kinds of cut jobs
- Roasting, stewing, steaming, boiling, frying, broiling and other cook works spanning the wide scope of the kitchen
- Knowledge of local cuisine an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Stocktaking, simple admin work and purchasing duties
- Research and experimentation with new recipes
- Comfortable cafe environment, food, uniforms, annual/medical leave and CPF provided for.
- Candidates without working experience of any discipline welcome, especially those from Shatec, ITE and at-Sunrice
- If you looking for a fast paced environment that continually challenges you and allows you advancement opportunities, look no further
- Noobs are welcome ... no experience is required , on the job training will be provided
- Flexible hours, great for caregivers of children and the elderly
- If you're looking at part time hours, very good, we have just the thing for you
Sorry, confidential matters like remuneration and working hours will only be discussed at the scheduled interview.
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Munch Saladsmith Pte Ltd
MUNCH Saladsmith is the sweetest little Salad Bar and Rotisserie serving up a smorgasbord of salads alongside nice bits of roast chicken, salmon and dory fillet. We've got delicious coffees and deserts, rosti, eggs, bagels, toast and sandwiches for that great perk me up in the morning. Visit us at: www.munch.sg History MUNCH started as a humble little sandwich shop in Robinson Road quite a number of years ago on September 2005. We thought that slapping stuff between two thin slices of bread can't be wrong, and slathering on loads of butter will take us a long, long way. We couldn't be further away from the truth. Today, MUNCH is premised upon fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious food. The moment we started selling salads you guys just kept pouring through the door. And you never stopped coming.